Calibration Type: Available Call For Quote
This MicroLite logger connects to an external temperature probe measuring over a range of -50 to 150 ˚C (-58 to 302 °F), with accuracy of ±0.3 ˚C. The probe itself is 10 cm long and 3.2 mm in diameter with a cable length of 2.5 m. Offering a 32,000 sample cyclic memory, the MicroLite External Temp logger features a USB interface for easy connection to a PC for user configuration, data download and sensor calibration using the free Windows-based DataSuite data analysis software.
You can setup low and high alarm thresholds and view the logger data on the 4-digit LCD, which scrolls between the current and minimum/maximum readings. The LED provides additional sample and alarm indication in the event the LCD is off due to the MicroLite's power save mode.
The logger is designed for both portable and stationary multi-use operation with a replaceable 3V coin battery lasting up to 1.5 years, depending on the operating conditions.
Together with the DataSuite software the MicroLite External Temp logger is also 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
MicroLite II External Temperature Logger
MicroLite 10 unit discount
- Measurement range of -50 to 150 °C
- Direct USB interface for setup, alarm and data download
- Supporting Boomerang feature for automatic emailing of PDF report on PC connection
- Multiple activation modes: Timer, Push to Run, Immediate
- LED for alarm and sampling indication
- Four-digit LCD with decimal point
- 32K cyclic sample memory
- Free DataSuite software supporting data analysis and device setup
- Dust and water resistant, IP54